Phaidon International Europe
Talent Acquisition Partner – Berlin
The Global Talent Acquisition team at Phaidon are a lively, motivated and close-knit team who strive to hire the best talent for Phaidon in our offices across London, Zurich, and Berlin. We are responsible for hiring 100s of new Phaidonites into the business every year and are on a mission to grow the headcount of the business from 700 – 1100 people over the next 2 years!
We are now looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to our team, based in Berlin to support both our Berlin and Zurich locations. You will be in a unique position to really be part of the growth and development of the offices and the imminent expansion of Phaidon across Mainland Europe.
In terms of Berlin we opened our office last January with 4 people and it was the most successful opening in Phaidon‘ s history! We are now at 24 people and looking to double that by the end of this year and be at 100 pax across the DACH region by the end of 2020.
In line with this expansion there is huge personal and professional growth on offer to all. I’m looking to hire individuals who want to work in a dynamic, international, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business
Phaidon International is a highly ambitious, dynamic and organically grown business specialising in Staffing & Recruitment. We are consistently listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses across Europe (INC 5000) and are looking for an individual with a desire to challenge themselves in a fast-paced, lively, goal-orientated environment.
This is a business critical role and as such provides an awesome opportunity to be part of something big, highly visible and to make a significant impact in the growth of a business.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from either a 360 Agency Recruitment background OR from an Internal Recruitment/Talent Team in a fast growing business.
At this time you must have full EU right to work without sponsorship and German-speaking individuals are preferred
The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner:
- You’ll be playing an integral part in our expansion acting as the face of our business to potential candidates.
- You’ll be fuelling our Rocketship by attracting and hiring top talent across Europe to join our offices in Zurich and Berlin
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all potential employees, acting as an ambassador to the business and the brand you represent.
- You will be sourcing candidates (we’ve got every job board out there), interviewing candidates (we’ll train you on how to excel at this) and managing the entire candidate experience, ensuring that every single candidate has a special experience onsite with us.
- Alongside using job boards you’ll be posting advertisements, attending many events on Campus at top Universities across Europe (Career Fairs, on-campus interviews, seminar workshops, and business presentations), as well as gaining referrals and attending networking events.
- As well as managing the interview process you’ll be hosting recruitment events onsite at our office located in Berlin
- You’ll be working in close partnership with our Stakeholders to work on achieving the goals of the business together.
- You’ll be working closely with the people you hire as they become colleagues and watch them grow as they develop in their careers within the business.
The Ideal Talent Acquisition Partner:
- You are an outgoing person who loves talking to people from all walks of life.
- You have a proven track record of success and going above and beyond.
- You adaptable and a quick learner.
- You can work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- You are very proactive.
- You are a very positive person.
- You have bags of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- You are used to managing up and partnering with senior stakeholders
- You have a calm and consultative nature when it comes to problem solving
What Phaidon International will offer you:
- This is an in-house role, but we offer a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission!
- Company-paid holidays for top performers.
- Weekly breakfast club incentive.
- Weekly early finish incentive.
- Monthly lunch club incentive to top restaurants.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Open-plan office – everyone is in arms reach!
- Opportunities to relocate internationally to any of our 11 offices across Europe, America, and Asia.
- Board and Senior level exposure from the very start of your Phaidon journeyIf this sounds like you please apply today – we are looking to interview immediately
Please Note at this time you must have full EU right to work without sponsorship and German-speaking individuals are preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.de.