Small but fine facility in Steglitz / Lichterfelde is looking for YOU !
- A trained educator, childhood educator or specialist with similar qualifications?
- Are you looking for a career that completely fulfills you?
- Would you like to work with a competence-oriented team who encourages the contribution of your own ideas?
- Are you interested in your personal development?
- Can you imagine yourself, on a journey with others, to strengthen your relationship skills, your integrity, your authenticity and your accountability?
- Do you want to take on responsibility and face new challenges?
Then we would like to get to know you and welcome you to our team.
are a small bilingual (German / English) establishment and would like – hopefully with your cooperation – to design and develop a place of learning not just for us, but for the children and their parents;
- a place for mutual growth;
- a place where mistakes are “fertilizer” for improvement
- a place of mutual respect
- a place where we can explore your needs as well as facilitating our own needs
In our facility on Hindenburgdamm, we care for 25 children, in two separate groups, based on age, starting from the first year of life until they start school.
We are FamilyLab certified and navigate our work based on the values of the Danish family therapist Jesper Juul.
We look forward to discussing this further with you when we have an opportunity to first get to know you.
Speaking English at a C1/C2 level would also be a great asset.
We are looking for a new team member as soon as possible or starting from the 1st of August, 2021.
Your salary is based on the TVL.
If this description suits you and you are interested in joining our team, please contact us by email or phone.
12203 Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com