Webseite Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Project Support Global Contract Logistics (m/f/d)
Subsidiary: Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
As an Project Support Global Contract Logistics (m/f/d) your general accountability includes supporting the development of the Global Contract Logistics standards as well as management of the company portal site for Global Contract Logistics. Also actively participating in implementation projects and continuous improvement is part of your main responsibilities.
- Creation of documents and updating existing ones in the company portal, including:
- Creating document templates and content in MS Office environment (.doc, .xlsx, .ppt)
- Updating existing documents whenever a change is needed and tracking of Global Contract Logistics files, following our Quality Management System standards
- Participating actively in improving existing process standards
- Other activities to further develop contract logistics capabilities at Röhlig:
- Assisting in new warehouse implementation projects
- Assisting in setting up of global operational standards
- Involvement in operational warehouse audits
- Warehouse Management System: supporting Röhlig Global Contract Logistics network with problem resolution via ticket system and WMS internal consulting
- Creating internal financial and operational reports for the business unit jointly with controlling and accounting departments
- Developing small excel tools, e.g. warehouse calculation and project planning models
- Creating and assisting in a global library – e.g. internal Wiki pages
- Degree, preferably in the areas of warehouse logistics or supply chain management
- Ideally some first experience with at least one ERP/Warehouse Management System (CIM Prolag WMS, CargowiseOne WMS, SAP)
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) including Microsoft Visio
- good command of English written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like XML or Visual Basic is desirable
- Creativity and design thinking
- Occasional travel
- Resilient and patient
What you can expect
Working at Röhlig means to live internationality: Every day staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- We focus on longevity and offer an unlimited employment contract.
- We offer an attractive and performance-related remuneration package as well as monetary benefits like additional holiday payments, child-caring contribution and a company-supported pension scheme.
- Our company policy for flexible working hours and mobile working supports your personal needs in your daily routine.
- If a long-term time-out is needed, it could be arranged a 2 to 6 months’ sabbatical.
- Regular career development talks and individual training and coaching give you a base for your further professional development.
- Different offers by our partner awo lifebalance support you to balance family and work commitments.
- Your birthday is an additional day-off.
- You prefer riding a bicycle to the office? Take a chance getting a company bike-leasing offer through salary conversion and employer’s contribution.
- And above all: take a chance to be a part of a great team!
We look forward to meeting you!
Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Am Weser-Terminal 8
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.jobs4us.de.